|Benign Bladder Tumor|
What is Benign bladder tumor?
A bladder tumor is an excessive reproduction of cells that line the bladder. Most tumors are noncancerous called papillomas, a wart like growth. Cancerous bladder tumors can spread through the bladder wall and into other organs via the blood stream. Benign bladder tumors are not cancer. Cells in benign tumors do not spread to other parts of the body. Most important, benign bladder tumors are rarely a threat to life.
There are some possibility can be found:
- Benign Bladder tumors are three times more common in men than in women.
- Benign Bladder tumors are most common in white men aged over 50 years.
- Less than 1 percent of cases of bladder cancer occur in people under 40 years old
- Bladder tumors are the second most common tumor that can occur in the reproductive and urinary tract. (The most common is a prostate tumor).
- Tumors of the lining of the bladder cause about 4% of all cancers diagnosed in the United States.
- Bladder tumors can be cancerous or noncancerous (benign).
|Causes of Benign Bladder Tumor|
Causes of benign bladder tumors include;
- Exposure to carcinogenic chemicals, that is, chemicals that are known to cause cancer. These include chemicals used in the rubber and dye industries
- Smoking tobacco.
- Chronic urinary tract infections.
- Schistosomiasis, a parasitic infection common in the tropics.
|Signs and symptoms of benign bladder tumors|
benign bladder tumors can include the following;
- Blood in the urine. This symptom is not only common in benign bladder tumor but also in bladder cancer.
- A feeling that you urgently need to pass urine.
- You may need to pass urine more frequently. You often pass smaller amounts of urine.
- Back or abdominal pain.
- Most bladder tumors are painless.
- Appetite loss.
- Weight loss.
P/S: Signs and symptoms can and do vary depending on the type of bladder tumor, size and spread of the disease.
|Malaysia Chinese Master’s Research On Benign Bladder Tumor Treatment.|
Malaysia Chinese Master‘s medication has been proven effective for all kinds of cancer. For those who comes early enough and takes the intensive treatment, do all the things that is told by Chinese Master should get well and recover from all these unwanted cancer cells.
The recovery rates depends on the grade,stages, location and types of cancer. The patients who have organ’s Qi is high and strong it will need less time for recovery. For those that has some of the organ weak or also affected with the cancer cells, will need more time for recovery. Nevertheless they have very high records of success on early stage cancer and up to 4th. Stage cancer. So let us guide you from here.
There are many ways to treatment or treatments cancer cells, one of the few is to improve the immune system and let the immune system helps to strengthen the others organs to fight against the cancer cells and in the same time the herbal medicine will also attack the cancer cells. MALAYSIA Chinese Master’s IMMUNE SYSTEM will be strengthening by many ways.